8. Yllagulla

The name means “the upper farmhouse” and was originally built in 1856, on a place a little east of the Nyskoga store. Moved to Anttila in 1986 and ready after refurbish 1994.


At rebuild, the lower part lumber was in too bad shape to be preserved. Fully equipped for groups of up to 12 people.


<<< The cabins